At WCF Chandlers we strive to offer excellent customer service at all times.
However we recognise that on occasions we may not live up to our high standards.
To ensure we deal with any concerns you may have as effectively as possible we have produced our Complaints Procedure.
All complaints will be dealt with and investigated in a timely manner. We aim to respond to all complaints within two working days. The information will be handled sensitively and in line with any data protection requirements.
Aims of the Complaints Procedure
Procedure aims to:
1. Provide a fair and simple process for handling
2. Publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
3. Make sure everyone at WCF Chandlers knowns what to do if a complaint is received.
4. Make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner.
5. Make sure that complaints are, whenever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
6. Gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
How to contact us
Chandlers, Warren Way, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 9SE
Telephone: 01476 576200
We will always look to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact. The person answering your call will attempt to resolve matters with you whilst you are on the call.
However, if necessary, your complaint will be escalated to a manager.
If a letter or email is sent, the relevant staff member will
acknowledge receipt within two working days and aim to resolve your complaint
within five working days.
We would like to resolve your complaint at STEP 1. However, if you do not receive a satisfactory response then you can raise the issue with our Customer Service Manager who can be reached at:
Or via email@example.com
A response will be sent in writing via letter or email to
acknowledge the complaint and indicate when you can expect a reply. An internal review team will aim to reach a
resolution as soon as possible on the complaint within 30 working days.